Coming from France, Europe, or other continents, you will find low-cost and regular airline tickets from many cities around the world to Lyon-Saint-Exupéry airport. Visit the airport website for dates and times of flights arriving and departing from Colombier-Saugnieu (city 25 km east of Lyon).
A shuttle bus connects the airport to the city in 30 minutes. There are shuttles every 15 minutes. Price of a return ticket: 27,80 €. You can buy your ticket online. Coming from France or Europe, you can also take Lyon Saint-Exupéry TGV (book your trip on the SNCF website).
On the website https://www.lyon-france.com you will find additional information to organize your trip and your travels:
Without any commission, we offer several recommendations at the following hotels :
> Very affordable (around 30e / pers / night): Ho36 (attention: shared bathroom)
> Moderate (around 80e / pers / night):
Near the Tubà: Campanile Lyon Center – Gare Part Dieu
> Expensive (around 130e / pers / night):
Near the Confluence Museum: Quality Suites Lyon Confluence
Near the Tubà: Best Western Richelieu Lyon Part-Dieu
After the event?
Here are the 8 good reasons to visit the Tourist Office :
- You are sure to leave with all the necessary information to enjoy Lyon as a Lyonnais.
- If you are more last minute, you can book directly your accommodation, guided tour and activities on your arrival
- Because here there are French people who can speak English
- We will tell you where to eat the best andouillette!
- It always feels good: it is hot in winter, cool in summer and the atmosphere is warm all year.
- Because every visitor is unique, you will receive personalized advice to make your stay unforgettable
- Because you will finally understand what a « gone » means
- You can find the sesame of the city of Lyon, essential to your stay: the Lyon City Card
The Lyon Tourist Office offers visitors a set of practical brochures on hotels, restaurants, shops, monuments to visit, cultural and sports events …
Be careful: the reception pavilion of the Tourist Office closes at 5pm.
For any further information do not hesitate to ask us:
> Manon Molins : firstname.lastname@example.org
> Nathalie Vernus-Prost : NVERNUS-PROST@grandlyon.com